Article 1: Registration of Application Information
(1) Applicants for employment with PlatinumGames, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “PlatinumGames”) shall, through an application form, supply personal information, creations, and other information (hereafter referred to as “Application Information”).
(2) Applicants shall make the application of their own volition and bear responsibility for Application Information provided to PlatinumGames in the course of the application process.
Article 2: Prohibitions
Applicants swear not to take any of the following actions:
(a) Duplicate, sell, publish, in any way disseminate, or use information acquired from PlatinumGames in the course of the application process for anything beyond its intended use;
(b) Apply using falsified information; or
(c) Make unauthorized access, engage in criminal activity, violate public policy or any other activity which is against laws and regulations.
Article 3: Use of Application Information by PlatinumGames
(1) Applicants accept that Application Information will be used by PlatinumGames for the following purposes:
(a) Selection of potential hires;
(b) Analysis and compiling of statistics for use in future recruiting activities; or
(c) Management of potential and confirmed hires.
(2) Application Information will not be used for purposes other than those listed above or provided to a third party, with the exception of the following instances:
(a) When PlatinumGames has obtained Applicant’s prior consent;
(b) When there is a need to provide information for legal reasons;
(c) When used as statistical data where individual identity cannot be determined; or
(d) When provided to PlatinumGames subtractors who have signed an agreement not to use Application Information for purposes other than subcontracted work.
(3) Works provided to PlatinumGames by applicants during the application process will not be returned. Furthermore, Applicants shall recognize the possibility that the works provided by Applicants may resemble unannounced products, designs, or ideas in development, production, or consideration developed by PlatinumGames coincidentally. PlatinumGames shall neither bear any responsibility nor offer any compensation in the event that the products, designs, or ideas which are announced, distributed or sold by PlatinumGames resemble all or part of the works provided by Applicants.
Article 4: Exemption of Liability
PlatinumGames will not bear responsibility for any damages incurred by Applicants that resulted either through participation in the application process stated above or due to its dismissal thereof.
Article 5: Changes to the Terms
By posting these terms to the PlatinumGames, Inc. website PlatinumGames reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
Article 6: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. If any dispute between PlatinumGames and Applicants hereto is not settled amicably, all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, these terms or application shall be submitted exclusively to the Osaka District Court.