Localization specialists at PlatinumGames handle all aspects of project localization, from managing translation schedules, voice recording, LQA, and more. Other work includes e-mail/document translation, managing business trips abroad, and other tasks where strong Japanese/English skills are required.
The Ideal Candidate has…
- The ability to communicate confidently in both Japanese and English
- Someone who can actively participate in their project and shows interest in project management
- Someone knowledgeable of current global gaming trends
Necessary Skills and Experience
For non-native English speakers: TOEIC 900 or greater / for non-native Japanese speakers: JLPT 1
- Translation/interpretation experience
- Project management experience
- Fluency in languages other than Japanese/English a plus
No games industry experience is required for this position.