The Ver. 1.0.2 update for SOL CRESTA on Nintendo Switch was released on March 23rd, 2022.
*The Ver. 1.0.1 update for Steam was released on March 24th, and the Ver. 1.0.3. update for PS4 was released on March 26th, 2022.
*We will continue to make improvements with further updates.
- Trophy display behavior has been adjusted.
*PS4 version only
Trophy names and descriptions have been changed to display in English when the system language is set to a language other than Japanese.
- “Split/Dock” behavior has been adjusted.
Previously, fighter order would occasionally change to an unintended order when players moved while the ship was split, but this has been corrected to maintain initial fighter order.
- Behavior when the maximum number of shields is increased via Sol Gauge bonuses has been adjusted.
Previously, a Sol Emblem item would appear, giving a shield when all three fighters were intact, but now the additional shield is automatically added.
- The look of the SP Gauge has been changed, and the name has been changed to “F Gauge (Formation Gauge).”
- The look of the Sol Ball has been changed, and the name has been changed to “F Ball.”
- Shield recovery speed on Very Easy and Easy difficulty has been increased.
- Several progress blocking issues have been fixed.
- General framerate improvements