An update for the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam versions of SOL CRESTA was released on July 1st, 2022.
The version number for each platform is as follows.
Nintendo Switch: Ver. 1.0.4
PS4: Ver. 1.0.4
Steam: Ver. 1.0.2
*We will continue to make improvements with further updates.
- Reduced the hit detection size of the Yamato with 2 or 3 ships combined.
- Increased the number of starting ships selectable in Options to 10.
- Added a scanline setting to Options. This setting can also be changed during gameplay.
- Significantly increased the score bonus for finding the hidden PT character.
- Fixed an issue in which the secret bonus for destroying an F Ball was not being properly awarded.
- Fixed an issue in which the stage 6 boss would disappear offscreen.
Information on previous updates:
03.23.2022 | Update Notification